Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$369,900 - 6727 Tailfeather Way, Bradenton
- SQ. Feet
Tara Preserve. No Golf Membership Required! Excellent opportunity for a 3BR/2BA Pool Home with large Bonus Room. The home is located on a very private preserve home site, providing the perfect tropical paradise setting to enjoy the custom resort style heated pool with rock waterfall. The pool includes both a gas heater and solar heater. This two story Birch model is one of the most popular home plans in Tara Preserve. It is generously proportioned with an over-sized Master Suite, spacious great room, dining room, and large guest bedrooms on the first floor, and a very spacious bonus room on the second floor, which could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. The large kitchen offers newer stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, wood cabinets, and a kitchen nook with built-in window seat with a full view of the pavered lanai and resort like pool. The recent updates include a newer, super-efficient 18 SEER A/C system with transferable warranty, plantation shutters, new paint with designer color accents, frameless glass shower door, pull-out drawers in the kitchen, and an epoxy finish garage floor. This well maintained home is move-in ready, and it is located in close proximity to prime shopping at the UTC Mall, wonderful restaurants, and beautiful Suncoast Beaches. This semi-private golf community does not require club membership, and the low HOA fees make it very affordable. The community offers a heated community pool and spa, and tennis and pickleball courts. Call today for a showing!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 6727 Tailfeather Way
- Bradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- Tara Preserve
- Manatee County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Connected, County Water, Electric, Fiber Optics, Gas, Public Utilities
- Fees Required, Golf Community, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- # of Garages:
- 2 Car Garage
- In County, Wooded View, Greenbelt
- Has Pool:
- Child Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heated Pool
- Interior Features:
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), In Wall Pest System, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Hood
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Two Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description:
- Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Tara Elementary
- Braden River Middle
- Braden River High
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 11:22am EDT.