Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$474,900 - 5824 Covey Ct, Bradenton
- SQ. Feet
Tara Preserve. Executive Series Section. No golf membership required! Exceptional opportunity for a 3BR plus Den, 3BA, heated pool and spa Lee Wetherington custom Ashley II floor plan on a beautiful and quiet western exposure golf course site. Enjoy unforgettable Florida sunsets and relaxing evenings on two lanais. This one-of-a-king home was custom built for and by Lee Wetherington Homes' custom cabinet maker. It is unlike any in the neighborhood and includes custom upgrades not offered by the builder. Upgrades include a modified and expanded kitchen finished with the cabinet maker's own exceptional cherry high-end cabinets with large crown molding, light rail molding, end panels, full turned posts, galley with onlay, under cabinet lighting, pull outs, built-in refrigerator cabinet panels, a large custom island, built-in convection oven, built-in Advantium microwave, drop-in cook-top, granite counters, and tumbled marble backsplash. Other finish includes natural tile on diagonal throughout all main living areas, decorative tumbled marble inlays, hardwood floors in the den, custom cabinets and granite counters in all bathrooms, decorative tumbled marble listellos, extensive crown molding, double and single tray ceilings, high quality plantation shutters, paver walkway, and upgraded landscaping. Accordion hurricane shutters with some Lexan panels are installed and valued at $12,000. Located in a semi-private golf course community within easy access to shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Agent-owner.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 5824 Covey Ct
- Bradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- Tara Preserve
- Manatee County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Available, Gas, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Underground
- Community Hot Tub/Spa, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages:
- 2 Car Garage
- Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View, Street Paved
- Is Waterfront:
- Has Pool:
- Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Intercom System, Radiant Barrier, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet
- Cook Top Only, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Gas, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central, Fuel - Gas Natural
- One Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Grill, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description:
- Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Tara Elementary
- Braden River Middle
- Braden River High
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.