Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$349,900 - 7423 Birds Eye Ter, Bradenton
- SQ. Feet
Tara Preserve! No golf membership required! Excellent opportunity for a 4BR, 3BA home with a large Bonus Room and a heated Pool and Spa. This Lee Wetherington built home is located on an exceptional golf course site. Includes an open and bright great room plan with a large front kitchen and breakfast nook. The Master Suite is located in the back of the home, and the other 2 bedrooms are located on the first floor with one being used as a den. The upstairs consists of the 4th bedroom with a bathroom and a huge bonus/game room with a built-in wet bar. Upgrades include raised panel wood, honey maple cabinets, upgraded tile in master suite with decorative listello, ceramic tile throughout the main living area downstairs, beautiful wide plank wood floors in the bonus room, crown molding, and wall details. This well maintained home has been used as a vacation-golf gateway and occupied infrequently. This home is part of the maintenance free landscape section of Tara Preserve. Tara Preserve offers low association fees, a semi-private golf course where membership is not required, a community pool and spa, tennis and pickle ball courts, and a community center. It is located within easy access to beautiful Suncoast Beaches and wonderful restaurants and prime shopping at the UTC Mall. Call today for a showing!
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 7423 Birds Eye Ter
- Bradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- Tara Preserve
- Manatee County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Connected, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Meter
- Fees Required, Golf Community, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages:
- 2 Car Garage
- Sidewalk, Golf Course View, In County, Street Paved
- Has Pool:
- Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Hot Water Gas, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- Central, Fuel - Gas Natural
- Two Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description:
- Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Tara Elementary
- Braden River Middle
- Braden River High
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.