Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$13,900,000 - 8218 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
- SQ. Feet
Welcome to unparalleled tropical splendor in the prestigious Sanderling Club, the only gated single-family home community on gorgeous Siesta Key. Sprawling from the shimmering waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the serenity of Heron Lagoon, this world-class, 3.64-acre property presents a rare opportunity in one of the region’s most sought-after destinations. A winding drive with towering palms leads to the grand façade of this expansive three-story, five-bedroom estate. The elegant floor plan of the approximately 8,638-sq.-ft. main home is ideal for a sophisticated but comfortable lifestyle, where walls of glass invite the stunning beauty of its surrounds inside. The dramatic foyer flows to the spacious living areas, which include formal living and dining rooms, a large family room, a safe room, and an indoor sauna and steam room. Built in 2007, the two-bedroom guest home features approximately 1,986 square feet, two full baths and a dock on Heron Lagoon. The well-manicured grounds include 304’ of beachfront, 305’ of Heron Lagoon frontage, a private clay tennis court, an open pool and spa, and a detached RV garage. Members of The Sanderling Club enjoy a lifestyle distinct from the hustle and bustle of Siesta Key, as community amenities include 24-hour security, a bay-side marina, 2 Har-Tru tennis courts, cozy waterfront cabanas and more. The community centerpiece is the Paul Rudolph-designed clubhouse, poised directly on the Gulf to showcase sweeping views from the large patio and grill area.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 8218 Sanderling Rd
- Sarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- Sanderling Club, Siesta Properties Inc
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- Public Utilities
- Boat Slip, Buyer Approval Required, Fees Required, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Security
- # of Garages:
- 4 Car Garage
- Balcony, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Tennis Court View
- Is Waterfront:
- Lagoon, Beach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Has Pool:
- Gunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Diving Board
- Interior Features:
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Inside Utility, Skylights, Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Central Vacuum, Sauna
- Built In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Three Story
- Block, Stucco, On Piling
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Parking - Rv/Boat, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot Description:
- Two + to Five Acres
- Slab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 6:49pm EDT.