Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$549,900 - 7692 Silverwood Ct, Lakewood Ranch
- SQ. Feet
Silverwood at Lakewood Ranch Country Club West. Excellent opportunity to own an immaculate 3BR Plus Den, 3 Car garage, heated pool home at the end of a private cul-de-sac. Located in the Preserve section of Silverwood, this lake and preserve site is one of the largest home sites in the neighborhood. Built in 2010, this home includes all the important building code updates and hurricane protection mandated in the 2007 building code change. This home offers an open floor plan and split plan privacy where the master suite is located on the opposite side of the home from the guest bedrooms. There is a separate den at the back of the home with French windowed doors and views of the preserve and lake. The open kitchen offers wonderful entertaining options and features granite counters, wood cabinets, a designer backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Details include tile floors in the main living areas, wide plank wood floors in the den, and an extensive crown molding and trim package throughout. The outdoor living area becomes part of the home when the large pocket sliders are open. There is a large brick paver lanai area to enjoy a quiet dinner cooked on the outdoor kitchen. The beautiful island plantation style furniture package may be purchased separately. Call today to view this exceptional home.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 7692 Silverwood Ct
- Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee U2a-2e
- Lakewood Ranch
- Manatee County
- Zip Code:
- Public Sewer, Cable Connected, County Water, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground
- Gated Community, Golf Community
- # of Garages:
- 3 Car Garage
- Conservation, Cul-De-Sac, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Is Waterfront:
- Lake, Pond
- Has Pool:
- Heated Pool, Child Safety Fence, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Hood, Oven
- One Story
- Block, Siding
- Exterior Features:
- Gutters / Downspouts, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description:
- 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Robert E Willis Elementary
- Nolan Middle
- Lakewood Ranch
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 2:18am EDT.