Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$9,800,000 - 8423 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota
- SQ. Feet
This extraordinary waterfront estate on world-famous Siesta Key epitomizes the very best of refined island living. Majestically poised along the shimmering waters of the Intracoastal Waterway sits this masterfully redesigned and meticulously renovated residence. Following an extensive reconstruction in 2000, this home has been enlarged and enhanced to create a perfect balance between Old World European charm and modern day luxury. From the custom-crafted iron gates to the imported Bulgarian mosaic tiles, this residence exudes classic Mediterranean elegance at its finest. Once inside, the 20-foot ceiling in the grand salon and the intricate European-influenced designs further accentuate the level of detail and craftsmanship throughout. The second-level skywalk (with water views) separates the private cathedral-ceilinged master suite from three additional bedrooms plus an oversized home office. The lush gardens and tropical landscaping provide a backdrop for the infinity-edge pool and heated spa with lower-level lounging pool. The multi-leveled spacious terraces spanning the back of the home include a generously sized loggia and create extra living space to enjoy that perfect morning cup of coffee or just relax and take in the sounds of the gentle bay waters.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 8423 Midnight Pass Rd
- Sarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Available, County Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights, Gas, Public Water Available, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages:
- 3 Car Garage
- Close to Bus, Flood Zone, In County, Pool View, Street Paved
- Is Waterfront:
- Bay/Harbor, ICW
- Has Pool:
- Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Auto Cleaner, Infinity Edge, Other Water Feature, Tile
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, BuiltinFeatures, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Wet Bar
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Appliances, Oven - Double, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- Central, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple, Heat Pump
- Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Living Room
- Two Story
- Block, Wood Frame
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Hurricane Shutters
- Lot Description:
- 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Phillippi Shores
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 6:49pm EDT.