Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$7,450,000 - 7940 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
- SQ. Feet
Romantic and supremely private, this magnificent Gulf front residence on a sandy walking beach is nestled on 1.5 acres in Siesta Key’s exclusive Sanderling Club. The property extends to Heron Lagoon, a pristine body of water ideal for fishing, kayaking and bird watching. Constructed to the superlative standard one would expect from the area’s preeminent builder, Michael Walker, astonishing Gulf of Mexico views unite with extraordinary quality throughout. A spacious, airy and open design echoes the panoramic setting and lends itself to casual living. Signature floor-to-ceiling glass, a three-stop elevator, sleek and functional Neff kitchen, lavish Jerusalem marble floors and vast open terraces from each room create a discreetly luxurious living experience. The entire second level is dedicated to the master suite, where simply spectacular views enhance the gracious sitting area, sleeping quarters and private terrace. Outdoor living is equally special, with a beachfront pool and spa as the centerpiece. The only guard-gated single family community on Siesta Key, Sanderling is an historic club with a 24-hour guarded gate, tennis courts, clubhouse and beach cabanas designed by Paul Rudolph and access to Bay. The exclusive community is ideally located near Siesta Key’s south bridge, for quick access to downtown Sarasota's multitude of dining, cultural and shopping opportunities.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 7940 Sanderling Rd
- Sarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- Sanderling Club, Siesta Estates
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Connected, Gas, Integrated Generator, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, BB/HS Internet Avail, County Water, Public Sewer
- # of Garages:
- 3 Car Garage
- Flood Zone, In County, Coastal Construction Control Line, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Wooded View
- Is Waterfront:
- Ocean2Bay, Lagoon
- Has Pool:
- Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Spa, Auto Cleaner
- Interior Features:
- Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet
- Built In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis Sys, Water FIlter Owned
- Central, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple, Solar
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Block, Stucco, On Piling
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Lot Description:
- One + to Two Acres
- Membrane, Other
- Phillippi Shores
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 29th, 2017 at 7:48am EDT.