Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$11,900,000 - 1300 Hidden Harbor Way, Sarasota
- SQ. Feet
Situated on 1.5 acres on a private peninsula, also, 3 dedicated building lots, Hidden Harbor is a waterfront Italian villa minutes from downtown Sarasota, yet decades away from it. Adorned with vined trellises and coral walkways, this home has antique Spanish roof tiles, with an entry featuring 10-foot, hand-carved, stone pavilion and teak gates. Inside, Mediterranean elegance abounds with Pecky Cypress beams, teak and tumbled Italian stone floors. Under the Cypress beams are the meticulous touches that heighten the charm including hand-painted murals and vaulted ceilings. The old world design is modernized by home-monitoring security. Outside, behind the antique wrought-iron fence, the coquina pathways journey amongst the palms. Head towards the putting green or prepare for a day yachting from a private, protected mooring designed for a 70-foot yacht. With the sparkling bay on three sides, feel transported to the Mediterranean.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 1300 Hidden Harbor Way
- Sarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- Hidden Harbor
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- County Water, Electric, Gas, Sprinkler Well, Underground, Integrated Generator, Public Sewer, Well
- # of Garages:
- 5+ Car Garage
- In County
- Is Waterfront:
- Has Pool:
- Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Auto Cleaner, Other, Other Water Feature, Outside Bath Access, Solar Cover for Pool
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Crown Molding, VideoMonitoring, Window Treatment
- Built In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Oven - Double
- Central, Fuel - Electric
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Family Room, Gas Fireplace
- Two Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- French Doors, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Balcony/Sun Deck, Detached In-Law Apt, Detached Workshop, Fenced, Fruit Trees, Gazebo
- Lot Description:
- One + to Two Acres
- Phillippi Shores
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 6:49pm EDT.