Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$6,900,000 - 4011 Shell Rd, Sarasota
- SQ. Feet
A stunning statement of refinement and comfort, this impeccably-designed, lushly-landscaped estate sits on nearly an acre at the coveted north end of Siesta Key directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Here residential bliss comes to life with spectacular living quarters, exquisite finishes, state-of-the-art systems and resort-like amenities, all within a private Gargoyle-guarded walled and gated property. Venetian Gothic architecture fuses with a Mediterranean flair to create a gulf-front haven that is as distinctively stylish as it is tastefully eclectic. Completed in 2007 by premier Sarasota luxury home builder Perrone Construction, Inc., this grand gem sets the perfect backdrop for indulgent relaxation or lavish entertaining both in and outside the home. Inside presents five bedrooms including an extraordinary master suite, five full and four half baths, expansive living/dining quarters, an exquisite kitchen, a home theater/media room plus a two-story office, with elegant stone, stained glass, beautiful wood and painted murals throughout. Delightful outdoor spaces are found at every turn with eight open porches and patios capturing incredible views, a fabulous rooftop garden/terrace and bar area accessed by elevator, and a glamorous pool and cabana that is second to none with a waterfall, lounging area, spa, slide, and stage for live entertainment.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Single Family Home
- 4011 Shell Rd
- Sarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- Siesta Key
- Sarasota County
- Zip Code:
- Cable Available, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Underground
- # of Garages:
- 4 Car Garage
- Flood Zone
- Is Waterfront:
- Beach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Has Pool:
- Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Infinity Edge, Other Water Feature, Spa
- Interior Features:
- Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Elevator, Hot Tub/Spa, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- Built In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central, Fuel - Electric
- Central, Zoned/Multiple
- Gas Fireplace, Living Room, Wood Burning Fireplace, Other Room
- Three Story
- Block, Stucco
- Exterior Features:
- Balcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description:
- 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market:
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 6:49pm EDT.